It is time to look back and heading to the new year
The 2019 year is one of the forgettable years.
What were the losses?
If someone asks me about my 2019, I really want to say “F…”. I failed most of my plans for the year.
- This year, I have spent whole my tears for my secret girl who has taken not only my tears but also has been brought vast sadness to me, who I have written lots of things as well as I spent all my thoughts on her. If you are curious about her, please read more other posts on my blog. I know, It was not her failure. Only one thing is wrong that I love her even love her sooo much. I am pretty sure that I will still spend my 2020 and more to love her 🙁
- In this year, I spent nearly all my money to travel
- In this year, I spent the full half of the year to learn English
- This year, I spent most of my time for myself to meditate and exercise.
What were the gains
- Pursuing my love even I knew that would not have any results I still lost her but I already did my best.
- The year that I had the highest number of times in terms of traveling.
- The year I have improved my most weakness that was my English.
- The year that I did a little meaningfulness for my family
- The year that I did a bit of support to my friends.
- The year that I finished over 1000 kilometers in running
What will things wait for me in 2020
On one day last month, I incidentally realized that I have been too old. Taking a look around my friends, They have many achievements like small families, their own companies or other worth properties…
For many years, I often create a spectacular plan for the next year at the end of the former year. However, In 2020 I promise to myself only several plans:
- Keeping exercise regularly.’
- Smile more and cry less.
- Center everything on my career.
- Spending my time for my family as much as possible.
2020 – I am looking forward to you